- Automaticly order part when a part is used.
In software development
- a change mangement process
- Start with what you know
- Agre to pursue incremental change
Visiual, limit work in progress, flow , process policssis...
Kanban is a way to... ...getting stuff deliverd!
- We lose our ability to plan!
- No estemations?
- Mangaging people
- Release planning
- But esteamtions do not work so why care?
- Keep features small so the need for a plan is less.
- ie tasks below two days
- Reduce variation
- Small releases
- Options for Re-paning
- Reprioritize the input qu
- Pull a planning meeting
- No deadlines!
- The amount of the time which one has to perform a task...
- ...is the amount of time it will take to complete the task.
- Managing by measuring
- how many features may be active at each stage.
- Will create bottle necks
- But that is a good thing.
- that shows us where we have problems.
- People will be idle
- that drives change.
canban for sceptiks