Bosch talk: A broad talk about different aspekts of good Software development praxis. He talks about the benefits of agile values. I was able to record the following focus points:
"We still treat requirements as they come from God and are written in blood" Jan Bosch
- Self selected, directed managed teams.
- Focusing on speed.
- Testing what works with expermints insted of opinions
- Simplify architecture.
- No versions New should be able to be used as the old.
- Teams and components: should not be locked
- jan @ bosch.com
Traditional Development ->And then it was monkeys.
Agail across teams ->
Agile in R&D ->
Continues Integration ->
Continues Deployment - >
R&D as an innovation system
- Shadow beleives:
- Teams: Smale, crossfunctional, self driected, self manged
- Architure: is sessential:
- Not my job: Yes it is.